Monday, July 13, 2009

American Clay, a Natural Mold Deterrent

A dear friend of mine recently bought a house that has a nightmare bathroom. Many years with poor air circulation and too much humidity has resulted in quite a moldy space. Having heard so much about American Clay, she remembers me talking about the clay's natural mold-inhibiting qualities. She's remediating the mold problem now so I can get in there and trowel it with a beautiful coat of Sugarloaf White. When we're done, her mold won't return.

Several clients specifically seeked me out because I work with this health-supportive product. Asthma, breathing problems, mold and dust allergies...If you or someone you know is considering renovations, consider a healthier alternative to traditional products. My clients say their walls give them more than just a beautiful space to enjoy. They provide peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment